Import Qualtrics Survey Data
With the Qualtrics event ingestion integration, you can send survey data to Amplitude when a response is received, to enable data-driven charts and cohorts in Amplitude.
After you connect the integration you can:
- Send an event to Amplitude when someone completes a survey.
- Send any event or user properties collected as question responses or embedded data.
- Send survey response data to build charts and cohorts in Amplitude.
Other Amplitude + Qualtrics integrations
This integration imports Qualtrics survey data into Amplitude. Amplitude offers other integrations with Qualtrics:
- This integration imports the email address as the
User_ID. There is no option to define the mapping and select another
You need your Qualtrics Survey ID and API key.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Sources, then find Qualtrics in the I want to import data into Amplitude tab.
- Paste your Survey ID and Qualtrics API Key, then click Request Survey Info.
- Copy the auto-generated JSON payload on the right-hand side of the page.
See the Qualtrics documentation for more details on setting up workflows.
- In Qualtrics, click on the hamburger menu, select Workflows, and select Create a workflow.
- In the search bar on the top left corner, search for Amplitude and select Send data to Amplitude when a survey response is received.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter a name for your workflow, select the survey you want to track, and click create workflow.
- Click the Non-authenticated tile and replace the JSON payload in the Body with the Amplitude-generated payload that you copied earlier.
- Save your work.