Send Cohorts to Infobip
Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel engagement powering a broad range of messaging channels, tools, and solutions for advanced customer engagement, authentication, and security.
This integration lets you send targeted messages using the specific cohorts you've created in Amplitude.
For issues with Infobip, reach out to Infobip's support team.
- Navigate to the Infobip Portal, click Project Settings, and select API Keys.
- Generate a new key and add a description. Copy the key.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Cordial - Cohort.
- Enter a name and Infobip API Key.
- Save the destination.
Create a new list¶
Add people to list¶
- If no errors, just the modified/created counters will show the number of ids.
- If one or more ids were unable to be added to a list, the errors section will be populated with the total counter and arrays of grouped ids by type of error
Remove people from list¶