AppsFlyer Event Streaming
Amplitude Data's AppsFlyer integration lets you stream your Amplitude event data straight to AppsFlyer with just a few clicks.
This feature is in closed beta
This feature is in closed beta. Customers with any paid plan can contact their Amplitude Customer Service Manager or Account Executive to get access.
Other Amplitude + AppsFlyer integrations
This integration sends Amplitude data into AppsFlyer. Amplitude offers two other integrations with AppsFlyer:
Keep these things in mind when sending events to AppsFlyer:
- A user must exist in AppsFlyer to send events for them. Amplitude sends the event data with the
user_id, which must match the
customer_user_idwithin AppsFlyer. Make sure that the AppsFlyer
customer_user_idand the Amplitude
- Amplitude forwards all event, user, and group properties as key value pairs within
- Amplitude sends the
osproperty. AppsFlyer recommends including it because for iOS apps, if the
osproperty isn't included for iOS apps, AppFlyer records the data as coming from a device running iOS 14.5.
- Amplitude sends device identifiers if available. See the AppFlyer documentation for more information about what happens if you don't send a device identifier.
- Amplitude attempts to send the device identifiers listed in the AppFlyer documentation.
To complete setup, you need the following information from AppsFlyer:
- REST API Key: Find this in App Settings > Dev Key.
- AppsFlyer App ID: The app identifier used in your AppsFlyer dashboard. It also appears in the URL when you are on the dashboard.
There are no other setup steps in AppsFlyer.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find AppsFlyer - Event Stream.
- Enter a sync name, then click Create Sync.
- Click Edit, then paste your AppsFlyer App ID and REST API key.
- Use the Send events filter to select the events you want to send. You can send all events, but we recommend choosing the most important ones.
- When finished, enable the destination and save.