Adjust Event Streaming
Amplitude CDP's Adjust streaming integration enables you to forward your Amplitude events to Adjust with just a few clicks.
This feature is in Beta
This feature is in Beta and is in active development. Contact the Amplitude support team at email@example.com for access or support.
Adjust is a business intelligence platform for mobile app marketers, combining attribution for advertising sources with advanced analytics and store statistics.
To configure an Event Streaming integration from Amplitude to Adjust, you need the following information from Adjust:
- Adjust App Token: Find the App token on the Adjust dashboard. For more information, see Adjust's article, Server-to-server events.
- Adjust S2S Security Token: To start sending data into Adjust, you have to get your Adjust S2S Security Token. For more information, see Adjust's article Server-to-server (S2S) Security.
Create a new sync¶
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Event Streaming section, click Adjust.
- Enter a sync name, then click Create Sync.
- Enter the Adjust App Token from Adjust.
- Enter the Adjust S2S Security Token from Adjust.
Configure event forwarding¶
In the Send Events section of the Adjust destination config, enable the Events are sent to Adjust toggle. This toggle ensures that Amplitude forwards events to Adjust. Amplitude forwards events to Adjust as it receives them, not on a schedule or on demand.
In the Select and filter events section, choose the events to send to Adjust. This integration doesn't support transformed events.
To map an event, select the Amplitude event, and enter the corresponding Adjust event token.
In the Map properties to destination section, select which Amplitude user properties map to which Adjust user properties. Amplitude recommends that you map the following:
- An Amplitude user property to Adjust User ID.
- Amplitude properties to as many of the Adjust identifiers as possible (iOS IDFA, Google Advertising ID, Amazon Fire Advertising ID, Huawei Open Advertising ID, Adjust Device ID (ADID), IDFA, Android ID).
(optional) In the Select additional properties, select any more event and user properties to send to Adjust.
Track Revenue events¶
To track Revenue events, map the Amplitude user properties to the following Adjust properties:
- Revenue: Revenue event value in full currency units. Minimum 0.001.
- Currency: Revenue event currency code.
- Environment: Environment to post the data to (sandbox or production). This value defaults to
productionif you don't enter a value.
When satisfied with your configuration, at the top of the page toggle the Status to "Enabled" and click Save.