Lantern Event Streaming
This feature is in open beta
This feature is in open beta and is in active development.
Lantern is a customer success platform designed to predict when customers are ready to expand or in need of help and run workflows to engage them. Lantern helps B2B companies connect with the right customer at the right time and increase Net Dollar Retention.
This integration is managed by Lantern
Contact the Lantern support team for support with this integration.
Keep these things in mind when sending events to Lantern.
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- You must have a paid Lantern plan.
- Amplitude matches the
user_idto the Lantern
analytics_idto associate events.
- Relevant limits for Lantern events are:
- Maximum event size of data: 64 bytes
- Maximum size of event data: 4250K bytes (4.25MB)
- To forward event properties, you need to specify the event properties in the UI during the setup stage.
Get your webhook ID from Lantern. See the Lantern documentation for more help. There are no other setup steps in Lantern.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Lantern - Event Stream.
- Enter a sync name, then click Create Sync.
- Toggle Status to Enabled.
- Enter your Lantern Webhook ID.
- Toggle the Send events filter to select the events to send. You can send all events, but Amplitude recommends choosing the most important ones.
- Use the Event Properties filter to select which event properties you want to send.
- When finished, save the destination.