Send Cohorts to Userlist
This feature is available in all accounts with a paid plan.
Userlist is an email automation platform for SaaS companies. Unlike other email providers, it meets the complexity of your SaaS business. You can track company-level data, and trigger campaigns based on company-level events. It's the best way to onboard, engage, and nurture customers and marketing leads.
This integration lets you sync cohorts from Amplitude to Userlist. Now you can track user behavior in Amplitude, and then send them relevant email campaigns in Userlist.
This integration is maintained by Userlist. Contact the Userlist support team for support with this integration.
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- You need a paid Userlist plan to enable this integration.
For more information on setting up this integration, see Userlist's documentation.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Userlist.
- Click Add integration, then find and add Amplitude.
- Copy the Push (API) key to your clipboard.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Userlist - Cohort.
- Click Add another destination.
- Enter a name and Userlist API Key.
- Save the destination.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync, then click Sync.
- Select Userlist, then click Next.
- Choose the account you want to sync to.
- Choose the sync cadence.