Cohort Destinations Overview
Send Amplitude cohorts to other destinations in your stack with just a few clicks, using no-code cohort integrations.
Learn more about behavioral cohorts in the Help Center.
Keep these general considerations in mind when working with cohort destinations.
- You must have a paid Amplitude plan to send cohorts via these integrations.
- Some destinations support datacenters outside of the US. For more info, refer to the documentation for the specific destination you want to use.
- Hourly sync cohorts have a maximum of 1 million users.
- Daily sync cohorts have a maximum of 10 million users.
Note that individual destinations may have their own specific considerations, so be sure to read their documentation thoroughly.
Cohort syncing destinations¶
- Amazon S3
- Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Marketo Static List
- Netcore Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud v1
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud v2
- TikTok Ads
- :user.com: User.com