Send Cohorts to Blitzllama
This feature is available in all accounts with a paid plan.
Blitzllama GPT-powered feedback analytics automatically categorizes survey responses into topics, and sentiments, and provides recommendations. This saves time that you would spend manually summarizing the feedback. Blitzllama stores feedback in one place, you can segment historical feedback and create charts within a few clicks.
This integration lets you sync cohorts from Amplitude to Blitzllama.
This integration is maintained by Blitzllama. Contact the Blitzllama support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for support with this integration.
- This integration is only available for customers who have paid plans with Amplitude.
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- Users on the free and paid plans of Blitzllama can access this integration
For more information on setting up this integration, see Blitzllama's documentation.
- On Blitzllama’s dashboard, navigate to the Connections tab.
- Click on Amplitude under the Sources section.
- Click Connect and copy the API key.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Blitzllama.
- Enter Name and paste in the API key you copied from Blitzllama.
- Map the same Amplitude User ID with the primary key from the Blitzllama panel.
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync, then click Sync.
- Select Blitzllama, then click Next.
- Choose the account you want to sync to.
- Choose the sync cadence.
- When finished, save your work.
- User onboarding feedback: A business may identify a cohort of users who recently signed up for their product but haven't yet completed the onboarding process. They can then use this cohort to target an in-product survey through Blitzllama that asks specific questions about the onboarding experience. This can help to identify pain points and areas for improvement in the onboarding process, which can lead to higher user engagement and retention.
- Feature request feedback: A business may identify a cohort of power users who use a particular feature of their product. They can then use this cohort to target an in-product survey through Blitzllama that asks specific questions about how they may improve or expand that feature. This can help to identify opportunities for new features or improvements to existing features, which can help to drive product differentiation and user satisfaction.
- Customer support feedback: A business may identify a cohort of users who have recently contacted customer support with a question or issue. They can then use this cohort to target an in-product survey through Blitzllama that asks specific questions about the customer support experience. This can help to identify areas for improvement in the customer support process, which can lead to higher customer satisfaction and loyalty.