Session Replay Ingestion Monitor
To help debug issues with your Session Replay implementation, Amplitude provides an Ingestion Monitor tool that tracks Session Replay status over time.
Access the Ingestion Monitor from:
- The top-right of the Session Replay section of your project's Users & Sessions tab.
- Any individual replay that displays an error.
Ingestion Monitor displays charts that show the count of the following status over a time range that you select:
- Successful request (status 200)
- Throttling errors (status 429)
- Quota exceeded errors (status 402)
- Invalid session IDs
Use the information in these graphs to help debug the cause of unavailable session replays and monitor the health of your Session Replay implementation.