Send Cohorts to Statsig
This feature is in open beta
This feature is in open beta and is in active development.
Statsig is a modern feature-management and product experimentation platform that helps you to ship faster by providing actionable causal analysis, meaningful data insights, and automatically running 10x more experiments.
This integration allows you to target experiments at specific cohorts you’ve already created in Amplitude.
For any issues with Statsig, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Navigate to the Statsig Console, click Project Settings, and select API Keys.
- Generate a new key and add a description. Copy the key.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Statsig - Cohort.
- Click Add another destination.
- Enter Name and Statsig API Key.
- Save the destination.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export.
- Click Sync, and choose Statsig.
- Select the destination.
- Select the sync cadence.
- Save when finished.
After your cohort is synced into Statsig, you can find it under Segments in the Statsig console. Expect updates to reflect within 15 minutes. See Statsig's Segments documentation for more information on how you can use the data.