Send Cohorts to Plotline
Plotline enables Product and marketing teams to configure in-app nudges to improve feature adoption and drive conversions. Fully no-code.
This integration is managed by Plotline
Contact the Plotline support team for support with this integration.
Keep these things in mind when sending events to Plotline:
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- You need a paid Plotline plan to enable this integration.
- Amplitude matches the
user_idto the ID within Plotline to associated events. If a user with that id doesn't exist within Plotline, a user is created. Make sure that the Amplitude
user_idfield matches the Plotline ID field to avoid user duplication.
For more information on setting up this integration, see the Plotline documentation, under the "Integrations" section.
To configure your Cohort integration from Amplitude to Plotline, you need the following information from Plotline:
- API Key: To start sending data into Plotline, you first have to get your API Key. See the Plotline documentation for more help.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Plotline.
- Add your Plotline API key.
- Enter a name.
- Map the Amplitude User ID.
- Save your work.
- Improve feature adoption by using slideouts, hotspots, tooltips and more to drive adoption of new features.
- Activate more users and personalize onboarding flows to guide new users to their "aha moment" faster.
- Launch in-app surveys targeted to specific user cohorts based on their activity.