Send Cohorts to Braze
Amplitude Data's Braze integration lets you send your Amplitude cohorts straight to Braze with just a few clicks.
Other Amplitude + Braze Integrations
This integration sends cohorts to Braze. Amplitude offers other integrations with Braze:
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- You need a paid Amplitude plan to enable this integration.
- For more details on using this integration in Braze, see the Braze documentation.
- You must have a Braze account.
To configure a cohort integration from Amplitude to Braze, you need the following information from Braze:
Data Import Key
- In Braze, click Partner Integrations then click on Amplitude and Generate New Key.
- See Braze documentation for more detail.
Endpoint: the endpoint for the REST operations
- In Braze, click on Partner Integrations and click Amplitude.
- It looks like:
https://rest.iad-##.braze.com. See the Braze documentation to find your endpoint.
App Group REST API Key
- In Braze, click Settings, click API Keys and then click Create New API Key OR choose an existing API key.
- Find this in your Braze Developer Console. See the Braze documentation for more detail.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Braze.
- Enter your App Group REST API key, select your endpoint, and paste your Data Import Key.
- Select an Amplitude User Property and a Braze target object.
- When finished, save.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync, then click Sync.
- Select Braze, then click Next.
- Choose the account you want to sync to.
- Choose the sync cadence.
- When finished, save your work.
Use the cohort in Braze¶
- In Braze, to create a segment of these users, navigate to Audience and click on Segments.
- Click on Create Segment and name your Segment.
- Under Add Filter, select Amplitude Cohorts and choose the cohort you created and synced from Amplitude.
- When saved, you can reference this segment during Canvas or campaign creation in the targeting users step.