Send Cohorts to Braze
Amplitude Data's Braze integration lets you send your Amplitude cohorts straight to Braze with just a few clicks.
Other Amplitude + Braze Integrations
This integration sends cohorts to Braze. Amplitude offers other integrations with Braze:
- You must have a Braze account.
- For more details on using this integration in Braze, see the Braze documentation.
To configure an cohort integration from Amplitude to Braze, you need the following information from Braze:
- Endpoint: the endpoint for the REST operations. It looks like :
https://rest.iad-##.braze.com, See the Braze documentation to find your endpoint.
- Data Import Key. Use the Braze documentation for help finding this.
- App Group REST API Key: Find this in your Braze Developer Console. See the Braze documentation for more help.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Braze - Cohort.
- Enter your App Group REST API key, select your endpoint, and paste your Data Import Key.
- Select an Amplitude User Property and a Braze target object.
- When finished, save.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort to export.
- Click Sync, and choose Braze.
- Select the destination.
- Select the sync frequency you need.
- Save when finished.
Still have questions? Ask them in the Community.