Import Userguiding Events
Userguiding, a no-code user onboarding platform that helps increase adoption and reduce churn using interactive walkthroughs. This article explains how UserGuiding integrates with Amplitude.
This integration is maintained by Userguiding
Contact the Userguiding support team with any questions about this integration.
- This integration connects a single Userguiding environment and a single Amplitude project.
This guide is complementary to Userguiding's instructions. Visit the Userguiding documentation for more.
Copy your project's API key. There are no other setup steps in Amplitude. Find your project API key.
- From your Userguiding dashboard, visit the Integrations page and click Amplitude.
- Paste your Amplitude API key and save.
- When Amplitude Integration is activated, you can more deeply analyze and target the user onboarding experience you created with UserGuiding.
- By setting up onboarding, activation, and retention funnels in Amplitude, you can also test and adjust your Guides for these metrics.