Braze Event Streaming
This feature is in open beta
This feature is in open beta and is in active development.
Amplitude Data's Braze integration lets you stream your Amplitude event data straight to Braze with just a few clicks.
Other Amplitude + Braze Integrations
This integration streams Amplitude events to Braze. Amplitude offers other integrations with Braze:
- You must have a Braze account.
- Amplitude uses the
user_idto match event data to a user within Braze. If a user with that
user_iddoes not exist within Braze, Braze will create a new user with that id.
- Amplitude sends the
- All user, group, and event properties are sent as Braze custom event properties
To configure an Event Streaming integration from Amplitude to Braze, you need the following information from Braze:
- Endpoint: the endpoint for the REST operations. It looks like :
https://rest.iad-01.braze.com, See Braze's documentation to find your endpoint.
app_id: ID for the Braze app that should receive Amplitude events. Find this in your Braze Developer Console under Settings. See the Braze documentation for more help.
api_key: The API Key that is used for authentication. Find this in your Braze Developer Console under Settings. See the Braze documentation for more help.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Braze - Event Stream.
- Enter a sync name, then click Create Sync.
- Click Edit, then paste your Braze REST API Endpoint, REST API Key, and Braze application API Key.
- Use the Send events filter to select the events you want to send. You can send all events, but we recommend choosing the most important ones.
- When finished, enable the destination and save.