Send Cohorts to HubSpot
The HubSpot destination allows you to sync your Amplitude-built cohort to your HubSpot contacts lists for targeting purposes.
Other Amplitude + HubSpot integrations
This integration imports HubSpot data into Amplitude. Amplitude offers other integrations with HubSpot:
- This integration supports both Email and Contact ID as a
- If you choose Email as HubSpot's userID, Amplitude creates a new email address contact in HubSpot if the user doesn't exist in HubSpot but does exist in the Amplitude cohort that you are syncing over.
- If you choose Contact ID as HubSpot's userID, it must already exist in HubSpot and is required to be in long data type format.
Contact your CSM if you want to use this integration.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click HubSpot.
- Log into your HubSpot account (via OAuth) to authenticate. Then select the account that contains the cohort you want to sync.
- After you're redirected to the Amplitude dashboard, select the identifiers you want to use for the cohort sync. When you're done, save your work.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync.
- Click Sync and choose HubSpot.
- Specify the HubSpot account you want to send the cohort to.
- Set the sync cadence.
- Save your work.
For scheduled cohort syncs, only the initial sync will include the full cohort. All subsequent syncs will include all additions and removals since the last sync.
Cohorts in HubSpot¶
After you send your Amplitude cohort to HubSpot, you can see it in the Contacts section of the HubSpot dashboard. Cohorts sent by Amplitude include a "amplitude_" prefix in the name.
HubSpot only ingests users for whom they have identifiers.
User A, User B, and User C are in the Amplitude cohort (Cohort 1). HubSpot only has identifiers for User A and User C. HubSpot creates a list that includes User A and User C, and drops User B.