Send Cohorts to MoEngage
Amplitude's MoEngage integration allows you to send hyper-targeted behavioral audiences from Amplitude to MoEngage. With MoEngage, you can use Amplitude cohorts to drive precisely tailored email, SMS, push, and in-product messaging.
- This integration is available for Growth and Enterprise customers.
- To use this integration, you need a MoEngage account, an understanding of Amplitude behavioral cohorts, and an Amplitude user property that matches what you're using for your User ID field in MoEngage.
- Login to your MoEngage dashboard and navigate to Settings -> API Settings.
- Copy the App ID and Secret Key.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click MoEngage.
- Enter a name and app ID.
- Map your user ID and device ID. Make sure the unique user ID is the same in both Amplitude and MoEngage. This integration uses the device ID to map anonymous users, so make sure that device ID is the same in Amplitude and MoEngage.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export. Click Sync, and choose MoEngage.
- Choose the destination.
- Select the sync cadence.
- Save your work.
In MoEngage, the cohort appears as a custom segment with the name
Still have questions? Ask them in the Community.