Iterable Event Streaming
This feature is in closed beta
This feature is in closed beta. Customers with any paid plan can contact their Amplitude Customer Service Manager or Account Executive to get access.
Amplitude Data's Iterable integration lets you stream your Amplitude event data straight to Iterable with just a few clicks.
Other Amplitude + Iterable integrations
This integration streams Amplitude events to Iterable. Amplitude offers other integrations with Iterable:
- You must have an Iterable account.
- The user must exist within Iterable to send events. The Amplitude
user_idmust match an existing user in Iterable
- Amplitude sends
To configure an Event Streaming integration from Amplitude to Iterable, you need an Iterable API key with server-side access. Learn more in Iterable's documentation.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Iterable - Event Stream.
- Enter a sync name, then click Create Sync.
- Click Edit, then paste your API Key.
- Use the Send events filter to select the events you want to send. You can send all events, but we recommend choosing the most important ones.
- When finished, enable the destination and save.