Send Cohorts to Iterable
Send Amplitude cohorts to Iterable to use them in your customer engagement efforts.
Other Amplitude + Iterable integrations
This integration sends Amplitude cohorts to Iterable. Amplitude offers other integrations with Iterable:
user_idvalue maps to Iterable’s
userId. If these values don't match or the user doesn't exist in Iterable, Iterable generates a dummy placeholder email address.
Copy your Iterable API key. You can find this in Iterable under Integrations > API Keys.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Iterable.
- Add your Iterable API key.
- Enter a name.
- Map the Amplitude user ID.
- Save your work.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export.
- Click Sync, and choose Iterable.
- Select the destination.
- Select the sync cadence.
- Save when finished.
You can now find the synced behavioral cohort under Iterable's user list. The cohort's name has the
Still have questions? Ask them in the Community.