Send Cohorts to unitQ
This integration is currently in beta and is in active development. If you have any feedback to improve the unitQ destination or have suggestions for their documentation, please contact unitQ support team.
unitQ empowers companies with AI-powered, actionable insights from user feedback to help them craft high-quality products, services, and experiences. unitQ centralizes feedback from all sources and automatically groups it into thousands of granular categories to help organizations discover what matters most to users.
- This integration is only available for customers who have paid plans with Amplitude.
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- You must have a paid unitQ plan to enable this integration.
For more information on setting up this integration, see unitQ’s documentation.
- In unitQ, navigate to Integrations.
- Find or search for Amplitude and then click the Available button.
- Click Get Token and then copy it to your clipboard.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click unitQ.
- Click Add another destination.
- Enter Name and paste in the API key you copied from unitQ.
- Map the Amplitude User ID field to the unitQ User ID field
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync, then click Sync.
- Select unitQ, then click Next
- Choose the account you want to sync to
- Choose the sync cadence.
- When finished, save your work.
- Pinpoint key drivers behind attrition: identify common pain points among users who stopped engaging with your product by complementing product analytics data with user feedback.
- Get insights by user type: better understand the different types of users you serve. Discover what matters the most to each kind of user, including common issues, trends, feature requests, and more.
- Optimize your product onboarding: identify and address top pain points experienced by new users and reasons why specific features have low engagement.
- Supercharge your A/B testing: analyze the behavior, feedback, and engagement metrics of users of A/B tests to gain a deeper understanding of the outcomes and implications of the variations.