Send Cohorts to Klaviyo
Send Amplitude cohorts to Klaviyo to use in targeted messaging.
Create a private API key in Klaviyo. Open Klaviyo and navigate to Account > Settings > API Keys.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Klaviyo.
- Enter a name and API key.
- Map an Amplitude field to Klaviyo email. Klaviyo requires the user ID to be valid email format.
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export. Click Sync, and choose Klaviyo.
- Choose the destination.
- Select the sync cadence.
- Save your work.
- "Properties about someone" →
isActivesets to be
is truewith type
- "If someone is in or not in a list" → Person
Choose a list→ chooses a list from the dropdown list.
After that, you create a segment with active users in the cohort to use for events that follow.