Import Leanplum Events
Leanplum helps mobile teams orchestrate multi-channel campaigns from messaging to the in-app experience, all from a single mobile marketing platform.
By using this integration, teams can leverage Amplitude's analytics capabilities with Leanplum's marketing automation tools to drive better audience engagement.
Other Amplitude + Leanplum integrations
This integration import Leanplum data. Amplitude offers other integrations with Leanplum:
- In Amplitude, navigate to Settings > Projects and select the relevant project.
- On the General tab, locate the API key and copy it.
- In the Leanplum dashboard, navigate to the Data Control tab and select Integrations.
- Search for Amplitude from the list, and click Configure Integration.
- In the Output section, paste your Amplitude project's API key into the Token box.
- From the dropdown menu, specify if you would like to send events from Leanplum into Amplitude's US data center or EU data center.
- Click Save.
See to Leanplum's documentation for more information around sending events from Leanplum into Amplitude.
Still have questions? Ask them in the Community.