Send Cohorts to Notivize
This integration is currently in beta. To join their beta program, or if you have any feedback to help improve the Notivize destination and its documentation, contact the Notivize support team.
Notivize is a tool for adding product and user engagement notifications to your app without the need to write code. You can design, deliver, and optimize user onboarding touchpoints, re-activation flows, and product event notifications.
Contact the Notivize support team for support with this integration.
- In Notivize, navigate to Settings > Identity & Authentication.
- Under API Keys, click Request API Key.
- Name the new API Key "Amplitude" and click Done.
- Copy the new API Key to your clipboard.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Notivize - Cohort.
- Paste the API Key into the Notivize destination settings.
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export. Click Sync, and choose Notivize.
- Choose the destination.
- Select the sync cadence.
- Save your work.