Send Cohorts to Zeda.io
This integration is currently in beta and is in active development. If you have any feedback to improve Zeda.io destination or have suggestions for their documentation, please contact Zeda.io support team.
Zeda.io is a product discovery and strategy platform that helps product teams identify problems to solve for customers, decide what to build next based on actionable product intelligence using AI and create product strategies to drive business outcomes. This integration lets you sync cohorts from Amplitude to Zeda.io.
This integration is maintained by Zeda.io. Contact the Zeda.io support team for support with this integration.
- This integration is only available for customers who have paid plans with Amplitude.
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- You will need to have an active Zeda.io workspace to integrate with Amplitude.
For more information on setting up this integration, see Zeda.io’s documentation.
- In Zeda.io, navigate to Settings > Integrations > Amplitude.
- Copy the API key to your clipboard.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Zeda.io.
- Enter Name and paste in the API key you copied from Zeda.io.
- Select the Amplitude properties that map to Zeda.io's email.
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync, then click Sync.
- Select Zeda.io, then click Next
- Choose the account you want to sync to
- Choose the sync cadence.
- When finished, save your work.
With Zeda.io and Amplitude Integration, product teams can: 1) Identify specific cohort feedback: Filter cohort-specific segment feedback to prioritize product initiatives. Add product analytics to centralized customer feedback and understand feature and product performance. 2) Analyze insights basis cohort: Understand the insights from a cohort-specific segment by identifying the initiatives and impact of the cohort for building product strategy.