Import Airbridge Events
Airbridge is a mobile measurement (MMP) solution that provides best-in-class measurement services. Services include web and app universal attribution and multi-touch attribution (MTA) and incrementality to measure true marketing effectiveness.
You can send attribution data, events, event properties and user properties from Airbridge to Amplitude to further analyze the user behaviors down the funnel.
See the Airbridge documentation for more details on sending events to Amplitude. See the Airbridge documentation for more details on sending attribution data to Amplitude.
Contact Airbridge for help
Contact the Airbridge team at firstname.lastname@example.org for help with this integration.
If you are using Amplitude JS SDK or React Native SDK, contact email@example.com to enhance your user matching probability before setting up this integration.
Before you begin, you need your Amplitude project API key.
There are no other setup steps in Amplitude.
- In the Airbridge dashboard, navigate to the Integration section and select Third-party Integrations, followed by the Amplitude V2 tile.
- Select Add Connection. Enter a name and enter your Amplitude project's API key into the input box.
- Click Next.
- Select all the events you want to send to Amplitude and click Next.
- Select all the properties you want to send to Amplitude and click Next.
- Click Add rule and customize your data delivery rule by adding conditions. You can apply multiple conditions by selecting + Add Condition. Select Add to proceed with next steps.
- Click Add connection.
- Click Activate to complete the setup process.
Still have questions? Ask them in the Community.