Import Iterable Data
Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute, and optimize campaigns to power customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app and more.
Amplitude's integration with Iterable enables you to automatically ingest Iterable's campaign metrics into your Amplitude projects. Use them to better understand how users engage across all channels, and how this engagement affects usage down-funnel in your product.
Other Amplitude + Iterable integrations
This integration imports Iterable data into Amplitude. Amplitude offers other integrations with Iterable:
- If you are in the European Union, be sure you are working within the eu.amplitude.com domain, instead of amplitude.com.
- In this integration, Amplitude's
user_idvalue maps to Iterable's
userId. If these values don't match, events aren't sent to the correct user profile on Amplitude. Null
userIdvalues are also ignored, which means that anonymous user events aren't sent.
This guide is complementary to Iterable's instructions.
Find and copy your Amplitude project's API key by navigating to Settings > Projects > [project name].
- Reach out to your Iterable CSM for your Iterable authentication token. Also ask them to turn on the feature flag that enables user IDs in system webhooks.
- In your Iterable instance, navigate to Integrations > Webhooks > +CREATE WEBHOOK.
- In the +CREATE WEBHOOK modal, enter
https://api.amplitude.com/iterableas the endpoint URL, select Basic for Auth Type, and enter both your Amplitude's project API key and Iterable authentication key in the following format:
- Within the webhook you just created, scroll all the way to the right and click EDIT.
- Check all the engagement events that you want Iterable to send to Amplitude automatically. Then check Enabled to begin sending events.
After you've completed setup, your Iterable instance sends new engagement events to your Amplitude project.