Send Cohorts to Apxor
This integration is currently in beta and is in active development. If you have any feedback to improve the Apxor destination or have suggestions for their documentation, please contact Apxor support team.
Apxor is a no-code in-app nudging tool for product folks. Personalize all stages of the user journey for exceptional product success. This integration lets you sync cohorts from Amplitude to Apxor.
- This integration is only available for customers who have paid plans with Amplitude.
- You must enable this integration in each Amplitude project you want to use it in.
- Users on the free and paid plans of Apxor can access this integration.
For more information on setting up this integration, see Apxor’s documentation.
- On Apxor’s dashboard, navigate to the Connections tab.
- Click on Amplitude under the Sources section.
- Click Connect and copy the API key.
- In Amplitude Data, click Catalog and select the Destinations tab.
- In the Cohort section, click Apxor.
- Click Add another destination.
- Enter Name and paste in the API key you copied from Apxor.
- Map the Amplitude User ID field to the primary key from the Apxor panel.
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to sync, then click Sync.
- Select Apxor, then click Next
- Choose the account you want to sync to
- Choose the sync cadence.
- When finished, save your work.
- Personalized Onboarding: You can use data from Amplitude to identify specific user segments based on their behavior, such as those who drop off during onboarding or those who engage extensively. With Apxor, you can create personalized nudges and messages to guide users through onboarding, helping them understand the value of your product and reducing abandonment rates.
- Feature Adoption: When you analyze user behavior in Amplitude, you can identify underused features or features that cause confusion. Apxor enables you to target these users with in-app nudges that provide step-by-step guidance on how to use these features effectively, encouraging greater feature adoption and use.
- User Activation: Use Amplitude data to pinpoint users who haven't reached the desired level of engagement with your product. With Apxor, you can create nudges that encourage users to take specific actions or follow certain paths to achieve activation, thus increasing the likelihood of them becoming long-term users.