Manage Personal Data with DataGrail
This integration is currently in beta and is in active development. If you have any feedback to improve or suggestions around this documentation or integration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DataGrail is the leading privacy management platform for building consumer trust and eliminating risky business. With continuous system detection and automated data subject request (DSR) fulfillment, DataGrail powers privacy programs. Companies like Salesforce, Overstock, Okta, and DataBricks use DataGrail to support compliance with evolving privacy laws and regulations, like GDPR, CCPA, and CPRA.
Through an integration-first approach, companies no longer have to involve large cross-functional teams to respond to data subject requests and reduce regulatory risk manually. The Amplitude integration enables privacy owners to identify, retrieve, and delete PII in a centralized manner.
- If you don't have admin rights in Amplitude, you can't complete this integration. Contact your Amplitude Admin for help.
- Customer needs to be on a paid plan with DataGrail.
Copy the Amplitude API key and Secret Key for your project. There are no other setup steps in Amplitude.
For more details on this, see the help documentation while logged in to DataGrail.
- Login to the DataGrail Portal.
- Click Integrations on the navigation bar, then click Configure New Integration.
- Search for Amplitude by name, then click Configure.
- Enter the API Key and Secret Key.
- Click Save Connection to complete the setup.
Your Amplitude integration is now active. Your DataGrail Customer Success Manager will guide you through any remaining steps to launch your Privacy program. Contact DataGrail's support team (email@example.com) with questions.