Import Google Ads Data (Beta)
Amplitude Data's Google Ads integration lets you import your Google Ad spend, click, and impression data in just a few steps.
This feature is in closed beta
This feature is in closed beta. Customers with any paid plan can contact their Amplitude Customer Service Manager or Account Executive to get access.
Other Amplitude + Google Ads Integrations
This integration imports Google Ads data into Amplitude. Amplitude offers other integrations with Google Ads:
To set up, you need the following:
- Google Ads Customer ID of the ad account you want to connect to.
- If you don't have direct access to the account,
Google Ads Manager IDthat you authorized access on which can view this ad account.
In Amplitude, navigate to Data Sources, then find Google Ad in the I want to import data into Amplitude tab.
This integration must be enabled on a per-project basis.
- Log into Google and grant Amplitude permission in the consent form.
- Enter the Google Ads Customer ID for the ad account you want to import data from.
- If you don't have direct access to the account, enter the
Manager IDthat you authorized access on which can view this ad account. Otherwise, just leave the field as blank.
- [Optional] Import past data for a given period.
For more information on how you can use the data from this integration in Amplitude, see this blog post.