Send Cohorts to Enterpret
This integration is in open beta, and is still in active development. If you have any feedback to help improve the Enterpret Destination and or its documentation, contact the Enterpret support team.
Enterpret analyzes your customer feedback across different sources, such as support conversations, App Store reviews, social media posts and automatically finds insights in it using machine learning. Enterpret's integration with Amplitude allows you to marry your quantitative data with the qualitative data, and helps you answer better the "Why" behind the "What".
- In the Enterpret dashboard, navigate to the Settings page, and on the left panel, click + New Integration.
- Search and select Amplitude from the Integrations list.
- Click Connect and copy the Enterpret API key.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Enterpret - Cohort.
- Click Add another destination.
- Enter a name and Enterpret API key.
- Map an Amplitude field to the Enterpret User ID field.
- When finished, save the integration.
After you save the integration, you can sync your first cohort.
Send a cohort¶
Next, follow these steps to sync any of your Amplitude cohorts to your Enterpret destinations:
- From the Cohorts page in Amplitude, click the cohort you want to send, or create a cohort.
- Click Sync.
- Select Enterpret, then click Next.
- From the Select an API target to sync to list, select your Enterpret destination.
- Set the sync cadence.
- Click Sync to start syncing.