Send Cohorts to Productboard
By integrating Productboard with Amplitude, you can filter customer feedback based on cohorts created within Amplitude, and categorize the insights into themes that can inform the product roadmap. Product managers can then make better decisions about what to build and who might be most affected when you ship new features .
- This integration is available for Growth and Enterprise customers.
- With this integration, you can choose whether to use Amplitude User_ID, Email or both as the user identifier for matching users across Amplitude and Productboard.
For more details on using this integration, see Productboard's documentation.
- In Productboard, navigate to Settings > Integrations and scroll down to Public API.
- Click + to generate a new Productboard access token. Name the token something easy to understand, like "Amplitude Cohort Sync".
- Save the token.
- In Amplitude, navigate to Data Destinations, then find Productboard - Cohort.
- Enter a name and paste the token you copied from Productboard.
- Select the Amplitude properties that map onto the Productboard user ID and email properties.
- Save when finished.
Send a cohort¶
To sync your first cohort, follow these steps:
- In Amplitude, open the cohort you want to export. Click Sync, and choose Productboard.
- Choose the API target. This is the name you gave the integration in Amplitude.
- Select the sync cadence. If you're not sure which selection is best, try setting up automated, recurring syncs for any strategically essential cohorts, whereas one-time syncs are more appropriate for project work.
- Save your work.
You should be able to use the cohort on Productboard within 30 minutes.